My husband is working on a new movie now with a new schedule. He has the evening shift, which is a total flip from our previous routine. I’m trying to make the most of it; but it’s definitely an adjustment. I’m looking at this transition in terms of pros and cons…
- We’re saving on childcare since Zubair is home during the day.
- I don’t have to worry about making a big fancy dinner. I had cereal last night. 🙂
- This schedule is only for a time…probably will change around May.
- Zubair will get more sleep since he doesn’t have to be at work at 6:30 am or earlier.
- It’s so weird not having Zubair home in the evening. I was a little lonely last night.
- I now have full responsibility of bath and bedtime.
- I’ll probably be going to bed later since I’ll wait up for him sometimes.
I was actually a little more excited than Zubair about this change. I wouldn’t want to live like this long term, but it’s cool for now. Adds some spice to our lives. Haha. You gotta relish in the simple things…