I’ve been on a ricotta cheese kick lately. It’s a great secret ingredient to so many meals. And not just for dinner. These past couple of weeks, I’ve used ricotta for these dishes:
- Check out these delicious pancakes. I used blueberries instead of raspberries. They turned out amazing! A different kind of texture for pancakes than I’m used to, but I really enjoyed them. I bought the lemon curd at Trader Joe’s.
- The second I saw this recipe in Bon Appetit, I knew I had to make it. My omelet skills aren’t that great, but the taste was incomparable.
- Use ricotta as a garnish. This dish with added tomatoes, spinach, and parmesan is my new fav! I topped it with ricotta and chives. Yum!
- Spinach lasagna – one of my husband’s and my favorite meals! A healthy alternative to beef.
- On toast with sliced strawberries for a quick and nutritious breakfast.
What are your favorite ways to use ricotta cheese?